CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, January 09, 2006

paranoid.
sensitive.
paranoid.
paranoid.
paranoid.

i need to do something this year.................

and its already the first week of the year!
and ive not clubbed.. im frigging proud of myself.

anyway theres been some tension between my mom and i lately.
cos of my _______ father. asshole.
hes seriously getting on my nerves.
as much as i would like to shift outta this place, i figure that i will prolly need like 10boxes to store all my junk. thats not the point.
how i wish he can go on a frigging holiday again. the last 3 times that he went away... home was heaven. i was home almost everyday that he isnt. i could watch tv in the living room.. read the papers in the living room.. eat in the dining room.. now i do everything in my room. all cos hes outside all the time. asshole.

and listening to sad songs get you emo.
so freaking true...........

havent had a decent conversation with my sister in ages. shes been really edgy lately and its damn irritating. shes either in a horrible mood and scolds me for things that i did IN THE PAST.. (which brings me to this.. does our past always have to have a future???) or shes just plain paranoid.

and my one liner emails to my brother arent much of a help.

i think its time i start throwing away things in my life.

agh, stop being emo daphne. very irritating....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home